No friends (easy read)
friends; play; feelings; sad; hurt; alone; lonely;
Sometimes your friend wants to play with someone else.
You may feel sad.
What can you do?
- Ask if you have hurt her feelings.
- Ask if she wants to play later.
- Ask someone else to play.
no-one wants to play?
- Look for someone you can help.
- Get a rope or a ball and practise.
- Find someone else who is alone and ask her to play.
- Go to the library or a club that your school runs at lunchtime.
This could help you to make more friends. So don’t be sad.
If people are being mean to you, go and talk to the teacher about it.
Can you think of other things you could do?
"I draw pictures" - Justin
"I read a book" - Emily
"I ask to join in a game" - Ali
"I ask 'What's your name' to someone who is by himself" Joseph
the Maze puzzle
CLICK HERE to open the maze puzzle
We've provided this information to help you to understand important things about staying healthy and happy. However, if you feel sick or unhappy, it is important to tell your mum or dad, a teacher or another grown-up.