Alcohol and young people - how it can affect you
As a teenager, you may be interested in drinking alcohol. Perhaps your friends talk about drinking or you think you will have more fun, and fit in, if you drink. It's important to understand how alcohol can affect you, and if you choose to drink, how to do it safely and responsibly.
The website Reachout has many great topics in it's
Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia
- Drug and Alcohol Services South Australia
- Alcohol and Drug Information Service - telephone 1300 13 13 40 – 24-hour confidential telephone counselling and information
- Aboriginal Drug and Alcohol Council (SA) Inc – telephone (08) 8351 9031:
- Al-Anon/Alateen Family Group (for families of people with a drinking problem)
- telephone (08) 8231 2959 (24 hour service) or (08) 8212 6824.
Kid's Helpline - telephone counselling for young people
Australian Drug Information Network:
Lawstuff, legal information for young Australians
The information on this site should not be used as an alternative to professional care. If you have a particular problem, see a doctor or other health professional.