Looking forward to the second semester?
16 Jul 2012
What’s a semester? Well it means half a year so the second semester is the second half of the school year.
You have settled into your class, made friends, know your teachers and should be feeling really comfortable and happy.
So, what’s worrying you?
- Got behind with your work or finding it too hard or easy?
- Having problems with friendships?
- Problems at home?
- Not really sure why you are feeling worried?
- Had to move schools or your best friend has gone?
No kid should feel unsafe, worried, afraid, or helpless.
- Talk with your teacher.
- Talk to your trusted adults.
- Get help to practise what you need to improve.
- Write down what’s making you feel worried and think of what you might do to make things better.
- Ask for help from friends you trust.
- Learn to be assertive and able to stick up for yourself without getting ‘aggro’ with anyone.
We have many topics which may help you. Just type in a key word, eg. ‘friends’ into the search space and click ‘Go’.